Friday 26 September 2014

Play list: Now is our Time

 I promised to post the playlist from Now is our Time, and here it is. If only I was more technically competent I'd be able to hook it up so that you could click on the title and play the track..........perhaps I'll get my whiz kid eleven year old son onto it later!! Let's see if he's any cleverer than Mummy at that kind of thing.........

In the meantime, here it is on paper, the songs which accompany Claire and Jonah on their second chance journey together. 





  1. Daft Punk – Get Lucky
  2. Lily Allen – Somewhere Only We Know
  3. School of Rock – School of Rock cast
  4. Katy Perry – Roar
  5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Pure Imagination
  6. Pharrell Williams – Happy
  7. Coldplay – Magic
  8. Snow Patrol – Just Say Yes

To return to Jo's website click on the link below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment