Monday 12 December 2016

Do you believe in spirits? If not, take a look at this!

Hello everyone

I hope you are all well and not getting too tired/stressed in the run-up to Christmas.

Christmas is always a difficult time of year if you've recently lost someone and find yourself lonely. I remember that after my mother died unexpectedly six years ago, the first Christmas without her being around was horribly painful. And then as the years pass it gets a little easier, but she is never forgotten and there is a constant sadness that she isn't around to watch her grandchildren (and children!)grow.
Talking of my mother, despite passing away six years ago, she is very much present. In fact, it's her to thank for the book I have just written - A Call to Heaven - which is being released at the end of January, 2017.
Find out why/how she inspired me to write the book here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qQLxZbVs50.

Whenever I tell people this story, they get goosebumps on their arms - and so do I whenever I think of it!
I really DO feel that my mother is still around and this belief gives me a sense of peace.

Be well and safe as you get ready for Christmas and speak very soon!

To return to Jo's website please click on the link below:
www.jokessel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment